2to3days is a social and economic movement. Comprising progressive leaders and highly capable mothers who united want to close the void between the businss world and motherhood by championing women's career progression through flexible working.
We are a fast growth start up. We are a small but highly dedicated team who all work virtually but talk and meet up regularly. HQ is Juliet's home in Wandsworth and team meetings take place around her kitchen table. We all walk our talk and work flexibly. We work hard and we have fun. We are now gearing up for a serious growth phrase and we need a brilliant person who has a blend of B2B copywriting experience as well as brand content marketing. Here's what we would want you to do.
To grow the size and engagement of our business audience who are both business owners of SMEs as well as Heads of Diversity/ Talent or Recruitment at large companies and corporates.
You will be responsible for creating brilliant B2B content and articles and grow our network and visibility through the day-to-day management and execution of lead capture, marketing automation and campaign building.
You should enjoy creating data driven marketing solutions that engage directly with the target audience to create commercial results.
You will be working very closely with our Digital Marketing Manager who is responsible for all of our social media and our email campaigns to our mothers.
- It is essential that you have a proven track record in writing copy for a business audience and we would like to see at least two examples of this with your application by sending them to us in your cover letter as links to google docs.
- It would be ideal if you have previous experience writing for recruitment, HR or diversity but not essential. We would like you to include n your covering letter examples of what you would consider important topics that our audience would want to read about.
- Be able to set up google alerts so that you can be notified to receive external content that you can then reformat and direct back to 2to3days.
- You need to have an understanding of how social media works but you will not be responsible for its implementation
- Proactive strategy planning
- Proven experience of implementing successful email marketing campaigns (not through agencies)
- Extensive experience utilising digital marketing tools such as landing pages, opt in software so that we can track and analyse the results of this activity
- Knowledge and experience with event triggered campaigns, automated emails and A/B testing
- Website CMS administration, analysis and optimisation
- Measuring content performance against KPIs that you set - analysing and interpreting the data, tracking performance and reviewing the content campaign’s impact on traffic and conversion metrics
We are a small team and a start up so you need to be comfortable working in this environment.
We need you to have 'can do attitude' and be able to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done.
You need to be a team player, a great communicator (especially as we work virtually), you need to have an eye for detail, spot poor grammar and a 100 miles and be very well organised
To begin with we estimate that this work would involve 12 hours/week spread across the week but as the business grows then we would look to increase your workload so you need to the capacity to increase your hours as the company grows.
We are huge advocates of putting the salary in the advert but on this occasion we would like you to give us your daily rate as we anticipate this role being taken up by someone who is already running a small portfolio of clients or would like to.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter.