Federal is a boutique agency born of M&C Saatchi, a team of leading independent marketing and communications experts. Our founders include strategists and creatives from M&C Saatchi with decades of experience working on some of the world's big campaigns and high growth brands. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and founders, change makers and activists with brilliant ideas. We are a federation of entrepreneurs aiming to bring world changing ideas to life. We help those that spot social and economic opportunities others overlook - because the rebels and disruptors deserve better. We aim to give inspiring and ambitious leaders an unfair advantage.
Our agency is a fast growing boutique winning too many clients for its current scale so we are looking for great consultants to join us. The role will include nurturing startup and FTSE 100 clients, while also joining us winning new dream clients we identify and pursue together. We have an opportunity for a talented leader, who wants to own and lead their own B2B clients, challenging a client’s assumptions about what’s possible, a strategic leader but someone who can embrace any task, a team player in a fast growing and collaborative remote working agency.
The Mum Factor
Are you a high performance professional but also a stressed parent, unfulfilled by the rat race and yet simultaneously guilt-ridden, committed to seeing both your career grow and your children grow? We are a remote-friendly, flexy-friendly, mother-friendly team. Everyone can easily work from home. We are always particularly interested in hearing from working mothers (or fathers). We love 2to3days.com, have had huge success hiring from the community and are blown away by the talent.
We’re looking for a senior marketing all-rounder to lead and own the strategy, consulting and delivery on selected business to business clients. You will be as comfortable advising technical experts as advising a CEO; able to translate business requirements into actionable tasks; create materials and implement plans; devise B2B strategies; then roll-up your sleeves to deliver the work - and relish that approach, one that will stay with us as we grow. You’ll be keen to work for a startup, enjoy working as part of a virtual team, have experience of growing a team and delegating both up and down. You will be technology and channel agnostic to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time, without defaulting to any single channel or stakeholder.
The Strategy Responsibilities
- Advise our clients by framing complex challenges, defining strategies, and formulating recommendations for solving client sales and marketing needs
- Lead broad program discovery, definition, and development - planning integrated campaigns for a variety of go-to-market strategies across sales and marketing channels
- Lead workshops with our clients’ sales and marketing teams, to inform the strategy and review/refine program performance and present new strategies in a compelling manner
- Synthesize complex sales & marketing challenges into clear action plans, blending analytical interrogation, creative intuition, tested models and incisive thinking,
- Unearth killer insights to unlock the best strategy, commercial and creative ideas
- Provide commercially astute counsel that’s relevant and influential at the c-suite level
- Provide leadership, strategic guidance, tactical recommendations and supporting materials
- Develop and exploit a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs and opportunities
- Quality control and leadership of a virtual / remote working agency team
Learn more here