2to3days is a social and economic movement comprising progressive companies and highly capable mothers; who together want to close the void between the business world and motherhood by championing mothers’ careers on a flexible basis.
We are a small, highly motivated and supportive team and we all walk our talk by working flexibly, focusing on output not time at the desk. Our entire business model stems from being true to our values of openness, fairness, being candid and working collaboratively. We all work virtually and HQ is Juliet’s home in Wandsworth.
We need a Book Keeper to start immediately reporting to the COO. You will ideally live within an easy commute of Kingston and/or Wandsworth. Outlined below is the work that we would need you to take ownership of -
- Keep Xero up to date at all times
- Raising manual sales invoices via Xero
- Posting supplier invoices via Xero
- Generating vat receipts in Xero for all transactions that take place either via the site or from an invoice
- Maintain Stripe our online payment system
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier reconciliations
- Completing and filing the quarterly VAT return
- Prepare payment runs
- Maintain credit control with the aim of carrying zero debt
- Prepare quarterly investor accounts with analysis and financial commentary
- Liaising with the company’s accountants to ensure that they have everything they need to summit the annual accounts
- Maintaining the company’s P&L
- Prepare quarterly forecasting
- As and when required financial modelling for the future growth of the company
- Manage the payments of the mothers’ referral scheme and keeping up to date records
- Manage and maintain the sales team remuneration model to ensure that they invoice their commission only when the sales revenue is in the bank
Attitude and Characteristics
- Looking after the finances of a company needs to be your passion
- You need to have a great attention to detail and accuracy
- You need to pride yourself on being able to maintain accurate records at all time
- We are growing so this role is ideally suited to someone who has additional finance management experience that we are able to draw upon as and when the need arises
At least 3 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper is essential for this role.
Hours per month
It varies depending on how busy we are and the time of the financial calendar but you should expect to work approximately 15 – 25 hours/month. We are also growing so these hours are only an approximate benchmark and our ideal person would have the capacity and expertise to grow with us.
£30 - £35/hour
Please supply a covering letter with your CV explaining why you are able to fulfil this position