Bookkeeper - Part Time
My client is a medium size, successful company based near Dorking (own transport essential) is looking for an experienced & efficient part time Bookkeeper. Focusing on all aspects to produce company accounts as you will have sole charge of the accounting function within the company. Some experience of HR would be an advantage. You will also be expected to cover some general admin duties. In return we offer company pension scheme, flexible workdays, 28 days holiday including bank holidays and a pro rata salary of up to £31,200 based on experience.
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Credit Control
• Fixed assets recording & depreciation using Excel spreadsheets
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of year end accounts to trial balance for Accountant
• Liaising with our accountants in respect of year end management accounts
• Petty Cash
• Preparation & submission of VAT returns
• Bank Reconciliation
• Run monthly payroll for 20 people using MoneySoft software
• Minimum of 3 years bookkeeping experience
• Knowledge of Kashflow software preferred but not essential as training will be given
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Attention to detail - numerate and analytical
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Looking for a long-term position - 2 days per week office based.
There is some flexibility in the role with the opportunity of additional hours/days at busy times and to vary your working week times with occasional work from home.
They are looking for the right person to join as soon as possible as their current bookkeeper leaves at the end of June and we would like a good transition period.
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Full Covid-19 policy in operation.