£22-24k pro rata, 16 hours per week
Do you have previous experience in ledger maintenance, reconcilliation, month end procedures and preparing financial statements?
Do you have a working knowledge of Sage 200?
This is a great opportuity for an experienced bookkeeper to join a small team and assist in the day to day accounting duties and finance requirements, supported by a wide accounts team in a sister business.
Main duties will include:
- Sales Ledger maintenance with weekly customer debt collection
- Purchase ledger maintenance to include purchase order/invoice matching and preparation of monthly supplier payments
- Stock Management and Nominal codes
- Weekly Bank/cash reconciliation
- Month end close procedure to include sales, purchase, and nominal ledgers along with cashbook.
- Monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, operating and business taxes
- Inputs into annual budget process
- Assist with preparation of audit file
- Track and maintain inventory records
- General support in line with the needs of the business
Benefits include free paking, kitchen facilities, modern office environment, friendly team environment.
Interested? Click to apply!