Accountable Recruitment are delighted to be working with a local Liverpool accountancy practice who are looking to appoint a part time bookeeper on a permanent basis.
Position: Part-Time Bookkeeper
The following information provides an overview of the skills, qualities, and qualifications needed for this role.
Hours: 15 - 20 hours (3 days per week)
- Bookkeeping and preparing bank reconciliations and controls.
- Processing of purchase invoices, supplier payments and remittances and liaising with suppliers.
- Maintaining customers' accounting records and reconciliations. Dealing with queries from suppliers and customers.
- Preparing and posting journals including accruals, prepayments, depreciation and month end controls
- Preparing monthly management reports.
- Assisting business development team with data analysis.
- Timesheets audit and reports
- Payroll preparation
- Prior experience within a similar role is essential.
- Proven experience working in a high-volume environment
- Used to working within a team and with good team working skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work to deadlines - weekly and monthly.
- Accountancy systems experience essential
Please contact Kelly Edwards to discuss this role further.