Juice is delighted to be recruiting for a bespoke kitchen manufacturing company based in Lawrence Hill.
This will be working in the office 2 days per week, 6 hours per day in the office bookkeeping and assisting with general office duties.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
• Assisting with management accounts
• Day to day finance management and bookkeeping using Xero; including creation of sales invoices, purchase orders and payment of invoices.
• Management of cleaning services: ensuring the office remains clean and tidy via our cleaning services.
• Coordination of office working space and maintenance of office equipment.
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintenance of fixed asset register
• Processing journals, accruals, and prepayments
• Preparing VAT Returns.
• Processing Invoices.
• Bank Reconciliations.
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
• A minimum of 3 years+ practical bookkeeping experience.
• Knowledge of systems such as Sage or Xero would be advantageous but not essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please apply today to be considered.
This postion is temporary with the possibility to go perm.