Part-time Bookkeeper // Eccles // ££Competitive
We are currently working with a successful technology business based in Eccles to recruit a part-time bookkeeper to join their friendly team.
This is a role with a degree of flexibility to suit the right person but will ideally be a five day per week role, with part time hours to suit over the five days. If you would like to work a different working pattern this could potentially be accommodated.
The role will be an all round bookkeeping position and will suit somebody who has held a similar role in a SME.
Duties will include:
* Sales and Purchase Ledger
* Chase remittances for on time payments
* Chase overdue payments
* Credit Checks
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Weekly Reporting
* Preparing supplier payments
* Expense Account reconciliations
* Bank Reconciliations
* Monthly supplier statements
* Month End - P&L, Management Accounts, Balance Sheet, Month, Quarter to date and year to date
* Quarterly VAT Returns & Reporting
* Quarter End
* Corporation Tax
If you have experience in the above duties plus SAGE experience and would welcome the chance to work flexibly within a friendly team, please send your CV and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.