A variety of soft skills and experience may be required for the following role Please ensure you check the overview below carefully.
A long established owner-managed agency seeks a capable and experienced Bookkeeper to join its team.
- (Weekly) payroll for agency workers
- (Monthly) payroll
- Self-bill invoices on behalf of umbrella companies
- Client sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing and settling supplier invoices (Accounts Payable)
- Credit control
- Management of timesheet portal
- Managing queries from agency workers related to time or payment
- Reporting - internal and external
- VAT returns
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years in similar role
- Xero (or similar) accounts package experience
- AAT intermediate level or above
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to focus on a task through to its conclusion.
The position is for 25 hours per week, (5 days per week) - some flexibility on working hours is offered.
Care4Health is located in modern offices to the north of Worcester. Free parking is provided.
To find out more about this opportunity, send your CV in the first instance to Celinda Huband.