Our client, a leading London-based Talent Agency would like to recruit a part-time bookkeeper.
A variety of soft skills and experience may be required for the following role Please ensure you check the overview below carefully.
The company represents both high profile and emerging talent across television, theatre and other creative industries.
Working for 25-30 hours per week, your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing 2 large payment runs on a weekly basis
- Commission calculations (using software)
- Other responsibilities, as required
This is a stand-alone role, though you will be supported by the company’s external accountants who take care of VAT returns, management accounts and other submissions.
Applicants must be available to start in September. You’ll be able to work from home initially on a part time basis, though you may be required to attend the office in the future.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent numerical skills and good attention to detail
- Be AAT / CIMA / ACCA qualified - part qualified candidates may also be considered
- Have a minimum of 4 years recent experience in a similar role
- Have used Sage 50, or similar software
Experience of working within the media / entertainment / creative industries is highly desirable for this position.
If you are interested in joining this friendly, well-established company and meet the above criteria, please apply today!