An independent Estate Agency established over 25 years ago in Hampstead Village, is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join it’s team, working for 16 hours per week, across 2 days.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
- Organise a well-run filing system
- Update all records weekly on the software provided
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Arrange and set up quarterly VAT payments
- Deal with Non-Resident Landlord payments to HMRC
- Reconcile current and client accounts
- Ensure that year-end figures are provided for yearly auditing and submission to the Inland Revenue.
The successful bookkeeper will:
- Have experience within estate agency/property
- Be familiar with Xero and other accounting packages
In return, you will received an hourly rate of £25 - £25, dependant on experience.
If you have the experience required and would like to work for a well-established property company in a beautiful part of London, please apply now! We will get in touch if your skills and experience match the role.
Should this role not be for you, but you would like to refer a friend or colleague to us, we'll happily give you £300 worth of vouchers if we successfully place them!