about 18 hours ago
While professional experience and qualifications are key for this role, make sure to check you have the preferable soft skills before applying if required.
This role will suit a candidate with an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
This is more than just your average role so we are really looking for someone who wants something a bit different! Not every day will be finance related, this role will also include office management and auditing so someone who wants to go the extra mile is key! As a skilled and analytical Bookkeeper, you will aid the day to day financial requirements and manage the following duties and responsibilities:
* Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
* Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier's ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
* Maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments
* Bring the books to the trial balance stage
* Enter data, maintain records and financial statements
* Process accounts receivable/payable in a timely manner
* Organize office operations and procedures
* General administration duties The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
* Proven bookkeeping experience
* Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
* Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and accountancy software
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Accountancy qualification is a plus but AAT and/or QBE (qualified by experience) is fine
* Willing to be up for a challenge.
* Competent with use of Microsoft Excel
* Experience in Construction accounts would be advantageous Hours: 25-30 hours per week Benefits
* Salary of £25,000
- £30,000 (Pro rata)
* Auto-enrollment pension
* Free onsite parking