My small but very busy client is looking for a proffessional proactive individual to join thier team. The position is 8 hours a week, ideally split over 2 days, Thursday and Friday (potential to grow over time).
You will have a good understanding of either Sage or Quickbooks and a good all round knowledge of running the companies accounts function to trial balance. The MD is looking for this individual to take on this responsibility and be part of the growth of the company which will intern grow the requirement of the financial understanding.
You maybe an Accountant, Senior Book-keeper looking for a part time position to run alongside other work commitments or an individual looking for a part-time local position to fit in with their work/life balance.
This is a newly created job spec so will likely be "a work in progress"
- Update banking on QuickBooks, reconciliation of accounts.
- Management Accounts
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Check supplier emails and update stock
- Set up any new orders
- Process invoices & payments (including euro payments)
- Cash flow (& forecast at beginning/end of month)
- Weekly cash flow, Euro's and stock reports
- Check credit safe for any changes to customer’s ratings & qualify potential new customers.
- Check current Euro rates on XE.
- Checking PO’s, quantity, product, and prices are correct.
- Product code, set up.
- Sending out credit application forms
- Completing Supplier Vetting requests - also ensuring that the certificates on file are in date.
- Aged debtor, chasing late payments/sending out statements
- Bi-monthly update of client list and orders
- Checking profitability on customers and products
- Mailchimp mailers
- Check customer’s credit limits and review.
- Check stock dates.