IPS Finance are working with a provider of serviced offices based in East Leeds currently looking to appoint an accounts clerk on a permanent part time basis. You will work to maintain efficiency within the accounts department by dealing with all transactional processes.
Main duties of the role:
- Maintain sales ledger by issuing and entering invoices as well as generating client statements
- Maintain purchase ledger by inputting purchase invoice and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Making payments via BACS
- Processing quarterly VAT returns
- Ad hoc work to support the finance department
- Use of Xero accounting package
This is a part time position expected to take around 25 hours per week, applicants seeking around these hours please apply below. This position would suit an AAT qualified bookkeeper looking to maintain a healthy work life balance, although QBE applicants will also be considered.
Salary: £25,000 FTE
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.