Bookkeeper - Part time
Your new company
Your new company is a manufacturer and wholesaler who was established in 1983 and for the last 17 years has dedicated itself to the highest levels of service. Your new company They are located just outside Central Manchester in Salford and operate out of a 12,000 sq.ft warehouse. They are looking for an experience part time Bookkeeper to join a small team for around 15-20 hours per week.
Your new role
As a Bookkeeper you will be responsible for primarily bookkeeping duties within a small team.
- Main responsibilities to maintain records & financial transactions using Sage100/50 & Excel
- Sales ledger/monthly statements
- Invoice finance control, drawdown & monthly reconciliations
- Purchase ledger/payments to suppliers
- Nominal postings
- Banking reconciliations & Petty cash
- Monthly management accounts
- Vat returns
- Preparing Year end & liaising with accountants
- Providing administrative & Clerical support as needed
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience as a Bookkeeper and be able to work effectively and efficiently. You ideally will have experience on Sage100/50 & Excel.
What you'll get in return
In return for your efforts you will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 pro rata which will depend upon your prior experience, 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holiday. Part time flexible hours 15-20 per week, onsite free parking and pension scheme.