We are working with an exciting and thriving local business who are looking for a Bookkeeper to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a crucial role and the successful Bookkeeper will be responsible for controlling and managing the day-to-day general accounting of the business.
- Production of monthly actual costs and forecasts.
- Working with the accounting team to deliver P&L month and project cost and revenue forecasts.
- Assistance in the production of actual cost applications of payment to the Client
- Bank reconciliations.
- Identify and improve cost collection and attribution processes to ensure effective information is provided to aid decision making.
- Liaising with external auditors and addressing queries.
- VAT Returns.
- Run Payroll, PAYE and Pensions.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- AAT qualification.
- Previous experience of working in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as being able to function effectively as part of a wider team.