Bookkeeper - Part Time 3 days per week
*Specific days optional however must be 8.30am-5pm*
£12,000 -£15,000 DOE + Benefits
Office Based Role
Office Angels are proud to be working with a SME organisation located in Caversham, Reading. Our client is on the hunt for a highly organised, numerical and methodical Part Time Bookkeeper to join the team! We will require you to work 3 days per week (hours 8.30am-5.00pm) however these 3 days are flexible for the right person.
So what will you be doing day to day in your role?
- Support the Directors in reviewing the monthly management reports
- Reconciling accounts
- Accounts Payable - Paying third party and contractor invoices
- Accounts Receivable - Creating and distributing invoices
- Debtor Control - Identifying and chasing non-payment of invoices
- General filing associated with the daily accountancy practices
- Manage Payroll and Pension processing
- Managing VAT and general tax administrative duties and returns
- Assist the Regional Directors in preparing and monitoring budgets
- Review and revise company internal controls procedures, as necessary
What experience are we looking for?
- Proficient using MS Office and Xero System (desirable)
- Able to commit to 3 days per week (830-5pm)
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Previous experience within a similar role within Accounts/Bookkeeping
- Successful working in a SME business
If this role sounds right up your street please get in touch with Paige Harding on or email your CV and Covering Letter to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.