Garden Requisites are seeking an experienced and qualified Bookkeeper to perform key accounting duties within a small team based at their office & showroom in Batheaston, Bath on Thursdays and/or Fridays.
Ready to make your application Please do read through the description at least once before clicking on Apply.
The role will involve all the usual bookkeeping duties to include:
- Sales Order processing and Invoicing
- General accounts including purchase/sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll preparation and managing staff holidays/sickness
- Monthly management reports, quarterly P&L and draft year end accounts
- Highly experienced using Sage 50 Accounts
- QuickBooks and/or Xero experience an advantage
The role is part time and hours can be fitted around the candidate's requirements. Attention to detail is essential and must be thorough, excellent at problem solving and have a working knowledge of regulatory requirements. The candidate will work closely with external accountants on payroll, VAT and year end accounts.