We are hiring into an accountancy firm for an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper job which can be part time or full time hours and is based within easy reach of Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough and Grantham.
If you are considering sending an application, make sure to hit the apply button below after reading through the entire description.
It can be part or full time and if part time, it would need to be a minimum of 20 hours per week anywhere up to full time.
The firm are keen to recruit into a general accounts assistant role, where the successful candidate will be an integral part of their small team to manage the bookkeeping role and relationship with clients.
- Tracking financial transactions for a number of different clients
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card transactions.
- Assist in preparation of VAT returns.
- Assist with other bookkeeping duties.
- Develop working relationships with clients
- Become familiar with Xero and Receipt Bank software
- Additional projects / responsibilities as directed.
INFORMATION ON THE FIRM:
The firm have superb offices and they deal with everything from bookkeeping through to more advanced management accounts information such as cash flows, forecasting etc. More unusual work can include corporate finance work for their customers.
The firm use xero, the cloud based software, largely. They have a broad range of clients, locally and further afield.