Bookkeeper/Accounts - Part Time (16 hours per week) Bury, 13.50-15.00 per hour
Interested in this role You can find all the relevant information in the description below.
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a well-established family run business in Bury. This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounts professional looking for part time hours to join a friendly and welcoming team. Reporting into the Managing Director you will have the autonomy to manage the day-to-day finances including aspects of sales ledger, purchase ledger, cash-flow forecasts and running the company payroll.
In return you will receive the following:
Benefits: 13.50-15.00 per hour, 33 days holiday including bank holidays pro-rota, flexible home working, optional working hours either 2 days per week or mornings 16 hours per week.
As the Bookkeeper you will be responsible for :
• Producing accounts up to Trial Balance stage
• Production of monthly VAT and submission
• Payroll for 40-50 employees
• Monthly Pension submission
• Sales and Purchase ledger
• Bank reconciliation
• Bacs payment reporting
• Monthly spend reports
• Supporting the Managing Director with the company cash flow
As the Bookkeeper you will have the following:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of SAGE 50 and IRIS
• Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in running Payroll for around 40-50 employees
At Clemence Rogers your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role.