We are looking for a Brand Marketing Communications Director to support new business development. For a large part of your career you will have worked client-side for a major brand (in one of the sectors below), delivering marketing and communications projects for their business / product lines.
Across your network and previous stakeholders, your role will be to introduce the agency’s work, to generate new projects and engagements, and build relationships for the agency.
Responsibilities will include planning and tracking outreach, capturing potential opportunities and referrals, and providing input to pitch development.
The role can be fixed-term, freelance or develop into account management or a broader strategic / new business role.
- Several years experience as a brand / marcom director at a major brand from within the following sectors: FMCG / Retail / Financial Services / Pharma / Food and Beverage / Utilities / Healthcare / Fashion and Beauty / Professional Services / Technology / Telecoms
- A keen collaborator who understands how to identify and shape opportunities.
Personal characteristics and attitude
- As a trusted advisor and delivery partner in your previous company/s, we seek someone who understands the value we bring to clients and the opportunity to deliver this via their network.
- By nature, you are organised, a great communicator and thrive on bringing people together to deliver great results.
- A catalyst with get up and go!