Our brand protection specialists research, using SnapDragon’s software system, to monitor, identify and report sellers of and links to products which infringe the intellectual property of SnapDragon’s clients.
The specialists may support these results with further intervention and research. They are proactive in researching potential new platforms and sites that emerge, and complete analysis and reports accurately and on time.
Specific skills/experience required
- You have high levels of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and excellent online research skills.
- You have excellent oral and written communication.
- You will have work experience in a customer orientated or service role.
- You may have an interest in branding / trademark issues.
- Experience of working in an international team is an advantage, as is experience in, or with, brands.
Specific qualifications required
- No specific qualifications, though likely to be educated to degree level, Full training in the use of SnapDragon's software system will be given.
Personal characteristics and attitude
- You are reliable, tenacious and self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- You have a strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills and analytical ability.
- You are proactive, efficient and able to multi-task.
- You are flexible, mature and approachable, and willing, to take on additional tasks to meet objectives and business imperatives.
- You are a great team player, willing to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.