The Business & Marketing Manager is responsible for the day to day, operational running of the business. The role is multi-faceted and involves producing an annual business plan, being responsible for the delivery of that plan and overseeing all costs/budgets, staffing, external resources etc. You would also be the main point of contact for clients and will work closely with external stakeholders and agencies.
- Create an annual business plan in conjunction with the Directors, to deliver on the company's mission. The plan is to be fully costed to an agreed annual budget.
- Ensure that the business plan includes appropriate levels of performance measurement.
- Ensure good working relationships are maintained at all times with internal & external stakeholders, suppliers, contributors and external agencies, to ensure business plan delivery.
- To ensure the effective delivery of all projects as set out in the approved business plan.
Marketing & Communications:
- Develop an effective marketing & communications strategy (online & offline) to compliment the business plan.
- Responsible for a Marketing Executive and ensuring the execution of the marketing & communications strategy to agreed budget.
- Report on results of all marketing campaigns including ROI.
- Ensure that a monthly newsletter is produced and distributed.
- Engage with clients via any company communication channels as required.
- Arrange meetings, creating agendas and production of minutes.
- Ensure that the company website is maintained and updated regularly.
Financials & Reporting;
- Work closely with finance team to ensure that monies are collected in a timely manner.
- Support the Directors and external finance team with the production and submission of all company reports, accounts and returns.
- Receive and authorise all supplier invoices up to pre-approved amounts.
- Produce a monthly WIP (work in progress) report to present at monthly meetings.
- Ensure that all suppliers are sourced from a relevant pool.
- Ensure that the company receives at least 3 quotes for any products or services above the pre-approved amounts.
Data Management & IT:
- Ensure that all client interactions, including meetings, phone calls & emails are correctly logged on the CRM database.
- Ensure that all documentation is stored correctly on the company shared drive.
- Maintain compliance with UK Data Protection legislation.
- Ensure that all staff have access to the appropriate software and systems to enable them to do their respective jobs.
- Escalate any IT issues with hardware or software to external support supplier.
Staff Management & Facilities:
- Responsible for line management of other employees to ensure delivery of the business plan.
- Responsible for reportees' employment administration including (but not limited to), sickness and absence management, holidays, appraisals & disciplinary.
- Ensure employee records are updated as required and that all relevant information is provided to enable accurate staff payroll.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company maintains all Health & Safety at work practices, including Social Distancing and other measures that may be dictated from time to time by Government.
- Ensuring that the company workplace is kept and maintained to a high standard.
- Demonstrable experience of both the planning and execution of company business plans.
- Excellent project management skills and proven experience of delivering projects.
- Very good understanding of multi-channel marketing including use of social media platforms.
- Creative - able to create and visualise innovative concepts.
- Excellent management skills - motivator and engager of people, very good organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication - able to build rapport and professional working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Very good general IT skills, adept at using MS Office, CRM software and other business platforms.
- Lives within a commutable distance of Banbury and has own car/UK driving license.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience that our client is looking for, please apply today for a fast response. If you would like further information prior to applying, please contact Stuart Moore in confidence. We look forward to hearing from you.