Sales & Business Development Manager
2to3days is a social and economic movement comprising progressive companies and highly capable mothers; who together want to close the void between the business world and motherhood by championing mothers’ careers on a flexible basis.
We are a small and highly motivated and supportive team and we all walk our talk by working flexible focusing on output not time at the desk. Our entire business model stems from being true to our values of openness, fairness, being candid and working collaboratively. We all work virtually and HQ is Juliet’s home in Wandsworth.
Skills and experience
- Recruitment experience a necessity
- Previous B2B sales experience is essential
- Proven ability of being able to generate new leads and to closing a deal
- You need to be open to learning and working with our website, CRM and project management software that you will be trained to use which require you to be able to input data each working day to ensure that our systems are kept up to date
- You need to be able to write a compelling sales document
- Ability to write well, spotting a grammar or typo at 100 metres!
We aren’t after any specific ‘paper qualification’. The qualifications we are looking for are your passion, your innate ability to create business connections and close a deal as well as your drive and determination to build a career on terms that work for you!
- You need to demonstrably share our passion and mission!
- You need to be able to demonstrate that you have tenacity, that you are a self- starter, self-motivated and relish being part of a fast growth start up.
- We’re looking for people with a positive ‘can do’ attitude in spades, team-spirited and happy to be part of a virtual team.
- Using your initiative and having your eyes and ears open to your local business community are key attributes.
There will be a monthly consultancy fee as well as an extremely lucrative commission structure – all dependent on relevant sales experience .
Ideally we would like you to join our team in February.