As an expanding Sales & Marketing company, we are recruiting a number of experienced Business Development Managers who are looking for part-time work mainly in the South East of the country.
Ready to apply Before you do, make sure to read all the details pertaining to this job in the description below.
Working mainly from your home base, although we do have a number of clients that we work on-site for. You will be tasked with making introductory calls/emails to gain tender enquiries for your client's customers, assist them with winning the business and develop an on-going relationship. You will be provided with appropriate leads and a system to track and monitor the sales pipeline.
- Extensive sales background with a strong telephone manner
- IT literate especially Microsoft Office with a good understanding of Outlook and a knowledge of CRM's
- Self-motivated, disciplined and organised
- Strong written as well as verbal communication skills
- Flexible, able to visit client’s site when necessary
- Construction industry knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
- PC/Laptop with Microsoft Office and a mobile that can take several emails
- Based in the South East of the country but other areas will be considered
The remuneration for this role is based on a daily rate no commissions are paid.
If you are interested in this role send your CV to Paul Sampson for immediate attention.