As an expanding Sales & Marketing company, we are recruiting a number of experienced Business Development Managers who are looking for part-time work mainly in the South East of the country.
Working mainly from your home base, although we do have a number of clients that we work on-site for. You will be tasked with making introductory calls/emails to gain tender enquiries for your client's customers, assist them with winning the business and develop an on-going relationship. You will be provided with appropriate leads and a system to track and monitor the sales pipeline.
- Extensive sales background with a strong telephone manner
- IT literate especially Microsoft Office with a good understanding of Outlook and a knowledge of CRM's
- Self-motivated, disciplined and organised
- Strong written as well as verbal communication skills
- Flexible, able to visit client’s site when necessary
- Construction industry knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
- PC/Laptop with Microsoft Office and a mobile that can take several emails
- Based in the South East of the country but other areas will be considered
The remuneration for this role is based on a daily rate no commissions are paid.
If you are interested in this role send your CV to Paul Sampson for immediate attention.