Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a Part time Business Process Analyst to join their team on a permanent and full-time basis.
Position: Business Process Analyst - Part time
Hours: Flexible – 20 hours to 40 hours
- Monitoring the activities to fulfil the strategic targets and have clear understanding of the business strategy
- Observe the targets in cooperation with performance management
- Support the management team during change processes
- Project planning and monitoring
- Project review and lessons learnt analysis
- Provide systems and process training to users
- Responsible for 1st Level process support for SAP, CRM and other systems.
You must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Ideally a degree in business or project management or in a related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in business process management
- Data and systems analyst experience
- Experience of line management
- Excellent SAP and CRM experience.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent administration skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.