Business Resilience Team Coordinator is a new post designed to provide capacity and capability to our business processes as the BRT implements a new strategy to enable NextWave. The BRT strategy has change, innovation, automation and digital transformation at its centre.
The Business Resilience Team Coordinator will support the development of an Integrated Management System (IMS), compliance processes and provide support across the BRT functional areas.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support the creation of a best in class IMS, incorporating Continuous Improvement, Lessons Learnt with excellent policy and procedure document management on O365
- Conduct document reviews\risk assessments working with the RM Chief Compliance Office (CCO)
- Update, amend and draft policies and procedures
- Data analysis to support risk monitoring, compliance, monitoring barrier strength and creating MI
- Support 27001 internal and external audit preparation and remediation management
- Work closely with the RM CCO on document compliance, alignment and control strength
- Harness the full capability of O365, including the development of internal and client SharePoint, to drive efficiency and maximise client user experience
- Maximise the O365 suite for internal Marketing and Comms
- Administrator for Everbridge (Firm's crisis management Comms platform), HawkSight (new risk management SaaS) and all new platforms
- Play a key role in incident and crisis management in coordination, logging, reporting and monitoring
- Project support
- Working with our Service Partners
- Support and collaborate with the Health & Safety Administrator providing cover for this role when required
- Support the delivery of training and the training system
Skills and attributes for success:
- Compliance experience
- Auditor qualification or relevant experience
- Training experience
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Very strong written English skills to update and create policies and procedures
- Risk Management experience in at least one of the BRT functional areas or a related qualification
- Project Management experience or a related certification
- Communication experience
- SharePoint management
- O365 experience with the desire to becoming a Ninja
- QMS and or IMS experience
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Good communication skills
- Good organisations skills
What we look for:
- Keen to learn, intelligent, inquisitive, innovative, sensitive, discrete, well organized and articulate with plenty of common sense and a pragmatic, positive outlook. The ability to get things done, but sensitively in a complex matrix managed environment. The tact and awareness to be able to communicate effectively (orally and in writing). An exceptional team player with highly developed interpersonal skills, who can build and sustain effective working relationships internally and externally.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.