· A fantastic chance to join a friendly and busy window manufacturing company (which is employee-owned)
· Would suit someone with great communication skills, who will enjoy building supplier relationships and have great attention to detail
· Agile working environment and flexible ethos
· 20-25 hours/week (office in Bourton-on-the-Water, but some home working possible)
· Salary around £23k FTE (DOE)
… is an award-winning employee owned design-led company. They are proud of their value-led culture: Integrity, Care, Empowered and Unity.
The Job in Brief…
Our Client is looking for a Buyer who can handle the challenges of delivering continual supply of parts. It is a busy role which requires someone with excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and the ability to work to set processes. In addition, and just as importantly, candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are aligned with the company values and adopt the necessary behaviours in their dealings with our employees, customers and suppliers.
Working as part of a small team, you will be an integral part of the buying team looking after your designated supplier accounts and managing them in an efficient and friendly manner. With great communication skills, you will enjoy building supplier relationships and have great attention to detail when managing your ongoing projects.
• Place purchase orders within the agreed timescales
• Review and propose changes to the stocking policies
• Ensure stock levels are met
• Review the performance of a supplier against a provided target
• Build supplier relationships
• Accurate input of data into the ERP system
• Working within ISO policies
• Communicate and work as part of a high performance team
A CIPS qualification / part qualification and purchasing experience would be a great advantage but more importantly, a desire to learn and be part of a really strong team.