This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team at EY UK, helping the business to win in the marketplace through creating deep client relationships, exploring major opportunities for revenue growth and strengthening our brand in the marketplace.
This is a new role within the Campaign Management cluster in the 'Hub', EY's marketing and comms delivery team comprising of events, digital and content and internal comms. The role has been created to drive subject matter expertise across all UK brand, marketing and communications programmes more effectively and efficiently, supporting key BMC projects/programmes. This role reports into the respective Campaign Management Team Leader and works closely with their hub lead counterparts, and the BMC Business Leads.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide full support to the Campaign manager, building and managing strong relationships with the BMC Business leads and wider teams.
- Contribute creative ideas to develop campaigns and create the most effective internal and external client engagement.
- Manage the production and execution of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget; measuring the campaign activities and supporting the BMC Business Leads with updated project plans and status reporting.
- Work closely with the wider Hub team, external agencies and in house studios to develop and deliver differentiated, brand focused and customer centric solutions.
- Work closely with the offshore team to manage deliverables.
Skills and attributes for success
- Proven experience; or a degree (or equivalent) with business experience
- Time and project management skills - highly organised with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- A good understanding of campaign principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value activities that deliver return on investment, ensuring alignment with brand and risk management
- An understanding of performance measurement
- An enthusiastic, can do approach and a strong team player
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
- A professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered.
- Strong experience in marketing programme management in a corporate environment
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.