This is a position ideal for anyone seeking flexibility. So long as you are able to reply to your clients and manage their campaigns, we leave it to you to work out when to do the work. Much of it will have to be during the working day; so that you can speak to them. But if, for instance, it works for you to put in some time during the evening, you're free to do that. We run our remote and part time teams based on trust - so you log your own hours. You will therefore need to be comfortable with working remotely and setting your own agenda. You will be well supported but not micro-managed. We are very familiar with building our company around the needs of a part time remote team.
This position is also entirely WFH - we don't currently have an office. However, we intend to return to an office post-crisis. You won't be expected to join us but it would be good if you could come in now and again.
The Campaign Management role requires a mix of operational and customer skills. You will need to be confortable speaking with our customers on the phone and discussing their requirements. At the same time, you will need to be happy working with our system to manage their recruitment campaign, tweaking their targetting and messaging to achieve the right results. Although this bears similarities with the role of a recruiter, it is very different; our CMs do not speak with or source candidates themselves - that is what the software is for! Instead it's all about facing and supporting the client (the company doing the hiring).
- Onboarding and setting up our clients on the platform
- Managing our clients’ campaigns from beginning to end, working closely with them to maximise their chances of a hire
- Helping to write, edit and review job descriptions
- Vigilant oversight of the campaigns’ performance, stepping in where necessary to ensure good results
- Providing ongoing support with operational tasks, such as posting job adverts on our first party job board and responding to customer queries
- Good communication skills, both in person and on the phone.
- Any customer service/account management experience would be a plus but is certainly not a requirement as full training will be provided.
- An excellent eye for detail, ensuring campaigns are accurate before they are launched to our membership.
- Fantastic organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Flexible working hours
- A fun, friendly and ambitious team, with a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- An active (virtual) social calendar
If you like the look of this job but aren't sure if you have the right qualifications, drop us your CV and we will take a look; you might well be surprised! Our existing CMs come from a variety of professional backgrounds and there is no one 'type' we look for.