- Providing new clients with Arena demonstrations and guidance on the platforms capabilities.
- Processing of all client queries in a timely and accurate manner escalating to management and stakeholders when required
- Executing changes to the electronic trading systems to update pricing filters, currency restrictions, as well as user and client set ups.
- Ownership and ultimate resolution of stakeholder queries, applying business knowledge to ensure a complete end to end service is provided
- Management and development of existing business relationships with Commercial Banking Markets through stakeholder engagement.
- Participate in key projects aligned to deliver the digital strategy of the business.
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills to liaise with all clients ranging from Financial Institutions (FI), Large Corporates (LC), Mid Markets (MMs) and Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) showing professionalism and a client first attitude at all times.
- Good appreciation and awareness of the internal risk and control framework, policies and procedures.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise Business As Usual (BAU) workflow within tight deadlines.
- Aptitude and desire to learn and develop at pace attaining the necessary knowledge and skill sets
- Keen problem solver with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Whilst knowledge of Arena and other vendor platforms is beneficial it is not essential as full training will be provided.
In line with the Lloyds culture the Operations team strives to provide an agile and flexible workplace for colleagues depending on business requirements.
Core trading hours support the professional working day between 07:00 - 20:00, with the need to exhibit flexibility as the business looks to build into the New York trading day