A nation leading Construction, Design and Architectural Company with offices in Central London are looking to expand their team with a Principal Designer to work on a 3 day a week part time basis.
An amazing opportunity for a CDM practitioner to grow and develop taking on this new and exciting challenge within a successful, well established company.
As the Principal Designer, your duties will be the delivery of Principal Designer services on a wide range of large building projects. Other duties include:
- Engaging with clients on a project by project basis
- Carrying out design reviews throughout the pre-construction phase
- Developing long term relationships with clients
The Successful Principal Designer:
- Member of the Association of Project Safety (IMaPS / CMaPS)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Degree or equivalent qualification in construction, design or engineering discipline
- Member of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH or working towards)
- 3 years' + experience in a similar role
- Salary of up to £60,000 per annum (pro rata over 3 days)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Group Life Cover and Private Healthcare
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas shut down period
- Career Progression Opportunities and CPD
If you are a Principal Designer / CDM Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in London please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /