StaffCircle® is an employee experience platform which combines Internal Communications, Culture and Performance Management into a single all-in-one system which helps businesses improve management, communication and feedback of remote workers.
We have all seen first-hand how the world of work has changed and now performance management, internal communications and employee feedback is fundamentally flawed in most workplaces resulting in poor communications and inconsistent performance management. This lack of progression causes low morale, low productivity and negative experience resulting in poor performance. Now with many Companies moving to a hybrid working model, these issues are compounded, and companies need to find a solution.
In 2019 we launched to small UK businesses and gained our first 10 customers. Fast forward to 2021 and in the past 12 months we have grown to over 70 customers, tripled our ARR and secured late seed funding from 2 of the UK’s best-known VCs.
We are currently at late Seed stage heading towards Series A in the next 6 months and are looking for an exceptional Finance Director (part time) who is experienced working for B2B SaaS Businesses to help us grow and become Series A ready. Initially this role is for 4 days per month but will expand as the business scales up.
- Commercial experience running finances in a Seed/Series A-B SaaS (software as a service) businesses
- Experience of SaaS metrics (LTV/CAC/MRR/ARR/CHURN) and the ability to analyse and report them
- Responsible for fund raising events in the last 5 years
- Preferred experience deferred revenue, Xero Accounts system and recurring billing systems.
- Experience with companies who transact in both the UK and US markets
- In-depth experience of building and managing financial models and ability to draw data from other systems.
- Ability to manage a small finance team with UK and US legal entities
- Experience with creating high quality board reports and present each month at the company’s board meeting.
Responsibilities And Reporting Lines
- Oversee the timely production of our annual accounts and monthly management accounts for our UK and US entities
- Responsible for the annual R&D tax credit submissions
- Responsible for managing our Share Options pool
- Responsible for the management of the company cashflow and the cashflow forecast
- Responsible for producing and updating an accurate 3-years forecast model
- Provide and update SaaS based KPIs for the board.
- Responsible for managing any future fund-raising events
- Supporting the production of financial reports or analytics requested by the board
- Reporting directly into the CEO and providing ongoing financial updates and advice
- To support our senior finance manager with monthly
- Perform weekly check-ins and quarterly performance reviews with our finance manager.
- Attendance of the monthly Board meetings to present and support monthly accounts and other financial matters
- Be part of a fast growing technology business with options for further expansion into the role
- Good rates of pay with expansion as we scale up
- Great network of investors, NEDs and Execs which will could lead to other/additional opportunities