General Role Description
Sibylline Ltd. is looking for an experienced, professional, multi-tasking Client Relationship Manager to join our team, based in our Vauxhall, London offices. The Client Relationship Manager supports three functions in the business: sales, marketing and events. As the CRM, you will provide administrative and client-facing support to the Sales, Investigations, and Business Execution teams.
Applicants to this role require the ability to facilitate different needs of the business, yet identify priorities, whilst moving multiple things forward simultaneously. You will be an enthusiastic worker with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You will be expected to act on your own initiative on assigned projects, once guidelines have been given.
This position represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to continue their development, gaining unrivalled experience working with an international company, in an interesting and growing sector. We offer strong career progression and are invested in building individuals' professional profiles.
Duties and Responsibilities
Client Relationship Management
• Liaise between the Business Development Team and Insight Team to advise when and how our existing products and those in the pipeline might be leveraged to current and emerging clients for upsell.
• Collaborate with the Business Development Team to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on marketing solutions to best suit our clients’ business needs and maximize their return on investment
• Daily management of our CRM software
• Assess sales trends, facilitate ad-hoc client-specific marketing needs, and identify creative new marketing and sales methods to get individual clients over the line.
• Lead in the creative development process in collaboration with Business Development and Business Execution teams to ensure messaging is optimized by service line and will achieve client marketing objectives
• Client onboarding and procurement management
• Proposal and contract creation support
• Invoice creation and management support
Events Organization Management
• Organise and execute quarterly client presentations for around 30 to 40 guests
• Organise two engagement workshops in 2019 for 25 participants as part of a grant-funded project on Illegal trade
• Organise and execute our annual client Risks Forecast event, in December, for 75 guests.
Marketing Materials and Marketing Plans Creation and Implementation
• Develop standard marketing plans and checklists for different products
• Daily Linkedin monitoring, content management and strategy execution
• Blogpost management
• Mail chimp data analysis and recommendations
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 1 year of event organisational experience
- Minimum of 1 year client relationship experience
- Used to working to strict deadlines and remaining calm under pressure
- Ability to get on with people in a small tightly run team and work autonomously
- Highly accurate with attention to detail and very well organised
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident speaking with clients by email, phone and in person.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- An interest in current events
- Experience assisting with the development of marketing materials
- Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Business Development experience
- Corporate experience
Other Relevant Information
- The role is London based and may require working longer hours o meet deadlines. Some overseas travel may be required.
- Completion of a three-month probation period is required.
- Applicants requiring a flexible working arrangement will be considered