Clinical Content Analyst Part time Devon
Salary Competitive/Depending on experience
I am seeking a Clinical Content Analyst. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of clinical content and algorithms used to support healthcare data exchange, use of clinical data withing Electronic Health Record systems, data quality audits and NHS reimbursement processes. These concepts are essential to the improvement of healthcare data quality, hence creating knowledge to further guide clinical research and deliver improvements in patient care.
The Clinical Content Analyst will utilise his/her clinical knowledge and expertise to assist the company with leveraging data quality and technology to improve patient care.
- Apply clinical knowledge and expertise to create and maintain proprietary content following established procedures and best practices.
- Research, evaluate, and interpret medical literature and other evidence to maintain clinical content and algorithms utilising standard clinical terminologies.
- Conduct thorough peer reviews to ensure content consistency, clarity, and accuracy.
- Collaborate with colleagues to proactively identify solutions to problems or issues.
- Apply clinical knowledge and expertise to assist with new product development and enhancements.
- Support client and internal discussions by sharing clinical information and subject matter expertise as needed.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the industry by providing marketing, consultative sales and post-sales support
- Support software system testing and validation procedures.
- Occasional travel for meetings with clients and prospects.
- Clinical background with relevant certification or degree.
- Logical mindset and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work on a variety of tasks.
- Sets a high standard of performance and pursues aggressive goals by working hard to achieve them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Potential Background experience
- Experience of work related to clinical coding within a GP practice.
- Experience of work related to clinical coding in secondary care
- Experience with healthcare data management, clinical informatics, and/or data analytics
- 2+ years' experience working in a clinical care setting
- Understanding of standard medical terminology and coding systems (e.g., ICD-10, OPCS-4, SNOMED, dm+d etc.) and data exchange standards (e.g., HL7 / FHIR).
- Familiarity with creating, curating, and/or mapping between standard medical terminology and proprietary content.
- Familiarity with design, creation, and/or usage of clinical decision support systems and/or clinical data analytics.
- Familiarity with SQL Server or similar
- Flexible partial home working arrangements
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to continue to grow their skills whilst working for a highly successful and growing business. If you would like to explore this opportunity further please apply below or if you would like an initial chat to discuss the role before applying call Mags on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.