Do you want to work for a quality-focused aerospace approved company.
An opportunity for a Part time CMM Inspector has become available with a precision engineering company holding AS9100 and BS EN ISO9001 certification.
Adore Recruitment are looking for a Part time CMM / Inspector to provide an Inspection engineering function which supports all requirements and standards.
The primary purpose of this position is to lead, assist and facilitate increasing productivity with CMM Automation.
• Good personal and interpersonal skills, which share innovation across the inspection team. Personal ability to work in a clear and disciplined manner, which ensures consistent results.
Time awareness, planning and control.
• Use Mitutoyo Coordinate measuring machine software to generate programs for CMM machines to inspect parts.
• An awareness of latest available metrology techniques that could improve the companys quality and performance.
• Ideally apprenticeship trained but not essential.
• Good quality engineering background gained within manufacturing.
• CMM Trained.
• CMM Programming experience essential
• Experience in machining inspection within AS9100 or ISO9001 quality standards
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Lead/assist/facilitate increasing productivity with CMM automation.
• Quality inspection of machined parts to AS9100 & ISO9001 standards.
• Maintaining high standards of machining throughout the company.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process and QMS (Quality Management System)
Reporting and Control:
• Facilitate and assist in the creation of CMM work instructions, inspection plans and associated process documentation.
• Maintain QMS control.
• First Article inspection report administration & coordination, including the compilation of required documentation and submittal to customers.
Project Planning Delivery:
• Ensure OTDIF is maintained at all times.
• Be prepared to stick with difficult or routine tasks to achieve planned delivery dates.
People and Leadership:
• Work closely with the complete team and co-ordinate / communicate to achieve business goals.
• To be responsible for challenging current working processes and maximising productivity with CMM shopfloor operation.