My client is a traditional manufacturing firm based near Walsall. An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Support Executive & Analyst to join their team for a newly created role. This can be full or part time.
The role will support directly into the Sales Director and owner of the business.
The role will entail:
- Generating business reports from the ERP and CRM System
- Analysing and monitors and reports company’s performance against budgets and KPIs
- Review key financial data and produces reports on trends and performance
- Championing the development and adoption of the ERP system
- Organises meetings and follow-up actions for the Managing Director
- Oversees the HR administration
- Manages and monitors the activities of the outsourced functions such as IT
- Conducting market research and analysis to support the direction of the sales and marketing activities
- Assisting with the maintenance and updating of the CRM content and data, and its adoption within the business
- Updating the content of the website and other digital platforms
Applicants will have previous experience in a manufacturing/shop floor environment. Strong excel and experience in financial reporting are also essential. This is ideal for anyone who enjoys the financial side but would like to pick up other projects
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.