Salary: To £28,000 part time pro rata)
Hours: 24 per week
Working within a newly formed business you will be an experienced commercial insurance professional, looking for greater responsibility around broking and placement - you’ll be knowledgeable and motivated by the opportunity to support and advise a new and growing team.
You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and have up to date knowledge and experience of the commercial insurance market from a broker’s perspective.
- Collate and input client details int the crm system.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by adopting a proactive approach to customer service.
- Interact with prospects and clients to collect and collate information in respect of new business enquiries, renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Administer client’s requirements, including mid-term adjustments, renewals, obtaining quotations, cross-sales and invoicing of premiums
- Assist the management in the preparation of presentations and submissions to insurers and suppliers
- Negotiate policy terms, conditions, premium and income
- Review market results, analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research, to make suitable insurer and product recommendations and demonstrate competency by explaining the extent of cover to clients.
- Production of new business quotation and renewal terms
- Arrange cover to comply with the client instructions
- Check all documentation for accuracy before issuing to clients or appropriate parties
- Review management information and reports as necessary, ensuring that the appropriate action is taken
- Min 5 years’ Commercial Insurance broking experience
- Demonstrable commitment to a previous employer
- Strong IT /CRM system skills
- An eye for detail and a high level of accuracy within both written and verbal communication
- Hold level 3 CII
- Have the ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of insurance policy construction.
- Work on own initiative, organised with the ability to prioritise to ensure work is delivered accurately and in a timely manner.
- An understanding of underwriting criteria
For further details and a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact us today.
It is Knight Temples Recruitment’s policy, that we to respond to all applications within three working days. If your application is not taken forward by us your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so. Knight Temple Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.