Your Employee Wellbeing is a fast-growing startup looking to bring an ambitious, entrepreneurial Commercial Sales Director who is looking for a role to make their own.
You will work directly with the company founder to grow and expand the business, having the opportunity to grow your own team, develop and driving company strategy. The beauty of this role is it will be yours to mould and has unlimited potential for you to grow as the business expands.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that actively promotes flexible working and work/life balance. You will be instrumental in the success of the business in the UK and future opportunities are yours to develop.
With extensive experience in business development, you’ll combine your relationship building, negotiation and closing skills to secure new business and nurture current clients, ensuring they remain loyal and happy customers. You’ll be confident in identifying your own leads and presenting pitches, planning strategically to ensure business opportunities are maximised and ensuring our brand has a strong presence in the marketplace.
To be considered for this position, you’ll be passionate about sales and providing clients with solutions and value. We work with organisations that want to provide a better working enviroment for their employees and that's where you will come in!
· Sales and business development in accordance with company targets.
· Produce and manage a detailed sales strategy, working alongside the marketing team to increase brand awareness and generate leads
· Network within the industry with both clients and consultants to generate new leads and referrals.
· Research client organisations to facilitate the smart-targeting of business propositions.
· Book and run meetings, presentations and proposals with new and existing clients.
· Manage a CRM system, ensuring its optimum usage by the team
· Liaise with other departments to enhance cross-selling of services and account managing referred clients
· Manage a team of 2-3 associates acting across the various client sectors, ensuring their targets are being met and a high-quality customer service is being provided at all times
· Interface with clients and consultant teams to resolve any issues and provide feedback
· Build relationships with clients to understand client needs and goals and to continuously establish value in our services.
· Work with the marketing team to build Your Employee Wellbeing’s corporate brand
· Produce client reports on a regular basis for each corporate client.
· Develop an in depth understanding of the industry ensuring that our offering is competitive
· Work closely with other Heads of Department on overall business strategy
· Attend and engage in networking events
- Experience of managing and growing a portfolio of corporate clients
- Passionate about building and nurturing client relationships
- Knowledge of / passion for the employee benefits & wellbeing market would be highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial spirit (and plenty of it!)
- Experience of analysing and presenting data
- A love for being a manager and developing a team
- Highly strategic
Our Head Office is based in East Molesey, Surrey which has great train links into Waterloo and Clapham Junction. We would be open to considering a blended working pattern of remote and in office working (with the need to be in the office for key management and team meetings).
This role is offered as a 4 day role (office hours are 9-3) The role will be target based with commission on all net sales income received added to a base starting salary of £40,000+ gross FTE p.a.. Subject to the achievement of certain targets, the salary will increase every 6 months by £5,000 FTE p.a. up to £60,000 gross FTE. In addition, after 6 months, the candidate will have the option to participate in the management share option scheme and benefit from the company bonus scheme.
We also offer 30 days’ paid holidays including bank holidays, pension and paid sick leave.
If you are looking for a role where you have a wide scope to develop and grow a business and the drive to succeed, please get in touch.
For more information, please contact Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org.