Managed by 2to3days
For various reasons our client needs this role to remain confidential for the time being. We have agreed that we will collate all of the applications and pass them onto them. We are not getting involved in the selection process.
Our client's business
Our client is a mid sized financial services business based in Sussex.
We are delighted to offer a newly formed role, in order to develop engagement and communications with our customers and employees.
Within the organization there is a strong culture of upskilling talent. Everyone is an engager, and roles rapidly evolve, with the team being multi-disciplined and highly collaborative. Our customers rate us strongly; we have Gold Trusted Service Status on Feefo.
Unusually, we are seeking an individual who has the ability to shape their own role according to their identification of the needs of the organisation. Prior PR, HR or Financial Services experience is not required, but could be useful. Experience may have been gained from managing teams, customer relations, or running your own businesses. They must possess critical thinking in understanding people, motivation and the power of communication.
The newly formed role requires an individual able to BE the organization’s brand – to all employees and customers.
The role will be specifically to:
- Understand our Customers sentiment across market segments
- Communicate directly with our customers and partners
- Understand, engage and develop the company’s talent and needs
- Develop and communicate company policy through written content, delivering presentations and training
- Organise initiatives and events to build teamwork and collaboration
The role will be for a senior individual, who would sit on the management team. We are looking for an individual with a strong corporate or business background and professional work ethic.
We are looking for an individual to be in the office for a minimum of 3 days a week, however working hours and flexibility over school holidays can be discussed on a case by case basis as suitability and interest are established. The organization positively promotes a good work/life balance.
- Track record of impeccable professional achievements
- Love of social media/web/all things new
- High energy/enthusiastic
- Work independently
- Ability to prioritise quality of thought
- Advanced written and presentation skills
- Clear communicator
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent time management, work load prioritisation and organisational skills
- Proactive and ability to work to deadlines and process timeframes
- Ability to embrace rapid change/decision making
- Starting salary of £40,000 to £50,000 FTE depending on stage of career and capability
- Discretionary Bonus up to £10k
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Pension contribution by employer
- Free Parking