We are looking for a 'Community Engagement Executive' to join the rapidly expanding WiHTL team.
The newly created role includes responsibility for expanding our wonderful Collaboration Community, researching, identifying and engaging with senior HR executives and decision makers from prospective member companies, using WiHTL leadership content, coordinating and supporting all B2B activities and helping to prepare and distribute inspiring collateral.
What you will be doing:
- Responsibility for driving new business
- Research, identify and directly contact senior HR executives and C-level decisions makers from prospective member companies
- Engage with prospective member companies using WiHTL leadership content, and convert them into members
- Coordinate and support all sales activities and help prepare and distribute sales and marketing collateral
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Degree qualified
- Prior experience in B2B sales, preferably with knowledge of the hospitality, travel and leisure and retail industries
- Confident and professional telephone manner, able to build effective relationships at all levels
- Ability to assume independent responsibility for assigned projects
- Familiarity with using a content marketing approach to drive engagement and sales would be a bonus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritise as needed with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a virtual team to get results under tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm, dedication and flexibility
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player and eager to learn. The role would suit an individual with a genuine interest in diversity and inclusion.
The role is available 2 days per week (or flexibly 16 hours over the week), working from home on a 6 months fixed term contract.
Optional travel to London might be requested on occasions for meetings and events post Covid once safe to do so.
See the full job description and how to apply (deadline 20th January 2021) here