Job title: Competency Development Manager (P/T, Job-share or F/T)
Location: Regionally based (with typically 4 days a week travel)
We currently have a new opportunity available for a Competency Development Manager. You will deliver assurance to the business that our distribution teams are competent to market Zurich’s Life Protection proposition to intermediaries.
This role is available part-time, job-share or full time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
• Lead the Competency Development Framework (CDF) agenda.
• Assess & measure the role specific competencies of each member of the Life distribution team on a regular basis through observations carried out both in the field and over the telephone.
• Provide constructive feedback to each individual based on your observations of their performance.
• Discuss and agree personal development plans with each member of the various distribution teams.
• Support the Area Sales Managers with the development of the distribution teams with specific reference to the Competency Development Framework (CDF).
• Manage workload effectively by demonstrating excellent planning skills.
• Understand the sales process and ensure that appropriate & agreed solutions and processes are adopted and embedded to drive maximum effectiveness and enhance efficiency of the distribution team members.
• Advocate Zurich’s overarching principle of ‘ease to do business with’ by developing initiatives which demonstrate this in practice.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships and partnerships both internally and externally.
• Network & collaborate with other UK functions to obtain expertise, share knowledge and add value.
• Be a regional ambassador for Zurich.
Your skills and experience:
• Level 4 Diploma qualified in Financial Services or certainly working towards it.
• Comprehensive understanding of Retail Protection solutions and the wider UK market.
• Strong understanding of the contribution of added value propositions, their benefit to customers and advisers and how these propositions can be integrated into the overall sales propositions.
• Deep knowledge of how advisory businesses operate with the ability to use this to challenge the thinking of principles and business owners as to how to add value to clients.
• Strong working knowledge of the current FCA practices & principles & how they impact all parties.
• Able to engage and motivate those you work with and build long term relationships based on trust.
• Able to cope with and drive change in a fast moving environment with varying workloads and pressures.
As well as a competitive salary we also offer an excellent lifestyle benefits package which includes – .
• Car allowance
• 12% pension
• 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
• Annual company bonuses
• Private medical cover
• Discounted technology offers
• Virtual GP appointments
• Discounted gym membership,
• Free flu jab
• Discounted gadget insurance
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
Who we are:
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. If you're interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiatives and contributions - then Zurich could be just the place for you. The success of our business is built on the contributions of our highly talented employees - people who work every day to position us at the forefront of the insurance industry. We therefore look to hire great people and we encourage those people to give their best.
You’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Zurich is a workplace that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, sex, race, religion or belief, disability, marriage/civil partnership, gender reassignment, pregnancy/maternity status and sexual orientation. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.