Role: Compliance Analyst (Part Time)
Hours: 14 hours per week - flexibility over work pattern
Salary Range: £9,520 - £11,200 (pro rata based on 14 hours per week)
Are you a logical thinker with a good eye for detail, self-motivated, able to use own initiative and have a strong work ethic? If so then Newbury Building Society have a great opportunity to join their small friendly team on a part time basis.
Reporting to the Compliance Team leader, your main responsibilities will be monitoring transactions for potentially suspicious activity and monitoring first line functions for compliance with relevant procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to self-development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (outlook, word excel)
- A strong work ethic
- A logical mindset
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Financial Services industry experience ideally in a retail banking
- Experience of engaging with a range of business stakeholders
- Ability to produce reports for management
- Experience of working in a small team
The role will initially be home based, moving to office based in early 2021. We look forward to receiving your application.