2to3days connects female talent with flexible and returnship work opportunities. Our mission is to advance women’s equality at work through the power of flexible working. We are the UK’s fastest growing online community of highly capable women looking to advance their careers working flexibly for progressive companies, who put diversity and inclusion at the heart of their recruitment.
This is a pivotal role to the growth of 2to3days. You will be a vital contributor to our digital marketing programme and also support our overall sales efforts. .
We are seeking a skilled and resourceful content creator who is digital-savvy and has genuine affinity with our business mission and values. They will be capable of writing meaningful and persuasive copy for our employer and candidate audiences, be adept at identifying and developing content collaborations and be an active contributor to our evolving brand and marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive content plan in line with business goals,
- across all our channels (incl. Blogs, long-form evergreen content, infographics, white papers, webinars, case studies, newsletters, videos etc.).
- Source and manage suitable external content providers. Build and maintain relationships with new and existing external content partners, in line with the content planning.
- Engage the 2to3days community of women and employers to source and compile content.
- Create and curate on-brand content aligned with our brand mission, tactical marketing initiatives and SEO plan. .
- Create and distribute press releases to relevant news desks, publications and journalists.
- Recommend, develop and manage the re-use of marketing collateral across multiple media e.g. blogs which can be turned into video, webinars which can be cut into short vignettes or blogs.
- Review material and identify core facts/content for use in an infographic, and subsequently manage the production and publication of infographic materials.
- Spot opportunities for new initiatives, campaigns, propositions or messaging and make recommendations for approval.
- Shape and implement campaigns for testing new propositions.
- Write Award submissions
- Structure and storyboard blogs / videos, then write blogs or the pseudo script for video.
- Support Juliet Turnbull, our MD, to increase her exposure as a thought leader
- Publish blogs on the website and format/schedule for social media
- Work closely with the wider Digital Marketing team to create and implement integrated strategies.
Skills and Knowledge
- A skilled content creator with an attention for grammatical detail
- Outstanding ability to take great copy and convert for using across a variety of digital platforms including webinars, podcasts as well as social channels.
- Understanding of SEO and content marketing
- Knowledge of marketing, digital and social channels
- Proficient use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus have the ability to quickly learn / adopt new technology
- Well organised and able to shape plans from brief outlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and demands, with a hugely variable timetable.
- Able to quickly understand the products and services of the business and be willing to learn more about our market.
- Great relationship builder, influencer and collaborator.
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and prepare meaningful plans which align with the big goals.
- Competency in the use of WordPress is an advantage.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Cloud (in particular InDesign) is an advantage.
- Ideally you’ll come from an editorial background in the form of either PR, Internal communications or journalism with a focus and/or demonstrable interest in flexible working, women’s equality at work and cultural transformation.
- Experience in digital content writing and content management
- Essential that you can write for both a B2B and B2C audience
- Comfortable and confident in taking full ownership of delivery – from concept/ideas through to delivery.
- Self-starting, enthusiastic and motivated to just “get on with it” without being chased and thinking ahead.
- A passion for flexible working and women’s equality
- An ideas person, pro-actively suggesting and preparing new marketing content.
- Comfortable with ambiguity yet highly organised
- Willing to learn new tools and techniques.
- Commercially focussed.
- Ability and capacity to grow in the role as the business evolves.
We expect this role to take 2-3 days spread out over the week. We have a flexible working style and focus on delivering results (on time and to high standards) rather than it being a fixed set schedule per day. We are happy to agree to a work schedule that suits both you and us.
This role has the potential to grow as the business evoles so the capacity to increase hours as the role demands and the business evolves is therefore desirable.
This role is predominantly a home based role even when the pandemic is under control. However you will be required when permitted to do so to attend monthly team meetings which will take place in London so ideally being a commutable distance from London is desirable.
Please let us know what your day rate is in your covering letter
Include in your application
Please include a cover letter with links to examples of your written work.