Job title: Corporate Credit Officer
Corporate Title: Associate
Department: Credit Risk Management
- Under the guidance of a senior credit officer, the Associate would be responsible for the coverage of portfolio of - counterparties and approval of new trades and transactions
- The scope of this role would be on corporate counterparties with some involvement on infrastructure, structured finance and leveraged finance as the candidate develops.
- Primary responsibilities for this role would be to:
- Undertake detailed credit analysis and complete periodic reviews of Corporate counterparties within the EMEA region.
- Managing counterparty risk exposure, including approving trades and new exposure
- Analyzing economic and market events and assessing their impact on the portfolio
- Specifically, for new transactions the candidate would be expected to:
- Conduct full credit due diligence including business review, financial analysis and cash flow modelling
- Evaluate transactions structure, legal documentation and covenants
- Work closely with front office personnel to understand and structure transactions
- Preparing rating proposal and monitoring of a credit portfolio
- Briefing to senior management and liaising with clients when required
- The candidate would also be involved in the loan portfolio management and the production and presentation of ad hoc corporate and credit market analysis.
- The role's scope can be evolving over time. Suitable product training and mentoring would be provided to the new joiner.
- Capacity to operate in face paced and demanding business environment
- Value added interface with business and senior management
- Solid skills in corporate finance and fundamental analysis.
- Experience in counterparty credit analysis, including sub-investment grade counterparties, in a range of industries and EMEA jurisdictions
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills