Working closely with our Head of Design you will be producing a wide range of digital and print based media to support our marketing, research, consultancy and account management teams. You will be delivering quick turnaround, engaging content for marketing collateral, client deliverables, reports, and pitch documents for external use. Discretion and integrity must be demonstrated at all times, along with the ability to work proactively on your own initiative. This role will involve a mix of office based and remote working.
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Proficient MS Office skills
· Proficient in MS PowerPoint
· Sound digital and print design knowledge
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work across multiple briefs simultaneously
· Work calmly and accurately under pressure
· Manage workloads effectively
· Highly self-motivated and well organised
· Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
· Must have an eye for detail
· Work closely with Head of Design to develop creative and innovation design solutions
· Work to creative brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market
· Design and production of multimedia digital and print based projects for multi-channel delivery
· Design and production of charts and infographics for use in presentations and multimedia applications
· Preparation of client-facing PowerPoint presentations for consultancy, research and sales teams
· Design and production of global risk reports, risk briefings, marketing collateral and white paper.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Experienced in industry standard software, including Adobe CS and MS Office
· Effectively translated customer requirements, recommended approaches and helped formulate designs
· Experience in providing accurate timings for projects
· Experience of liaising with key stakeholders
· A passion for creating multimedia content for digital distribution and print
· Ability to work effectively both individually and collaboratively as part of a team
· Capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with internal customers
· A strong work ethic and commitment in order to meet the standards required
· Recognition and compliance with equality and diversity in the workplace
· Creativity and customer focus
NOTE: This is a short-term part-time opportunity for students based in Bath, UK area which could include some face to face time in our office.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.