An exciting opportunity has arisen within our finance department for a part time Credit Controller
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests
- Ensure timely payment of debts
- Working with debt insurance agencies to assist in debt collection
- Working with solictiors with debt collection
- Checking and posting of receipts to Sage 200
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Managing sales ledger
- Providing administrative support to the team
Skills & experience:
This role will report to the Financial Controller and is ideally suited to an enthusiastic individual.
This is an interesting, varied role and will require strong organisation and time management skills.
You will need to be happy working as part of a team but also able to work independently.
The successful candidate will require excellent communication skills and previous experience of Sage is an advantage.