Page Personnel is partnering with a successful business who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a part time basis for around 15-22 hours per week.
Our client is a highly successful company who have seen rapid growth over the past 12 months. They are based in Hampshire and would require travel by car to access the offices, although home working is also an option for most of the working week.
As the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Producing monthly reports
- Negotiating payment terms with customers
- Handling customer enquiries
- Assisting with invoicing
- Allocating money to accounts once paid
In order to be successful for the role you must:
- Have previously worked in a similar role and be able to demonstrate this at interview
- Be able to work to deadlines and company policies
- Must be able to multi-task and work as part of a small team
- Ideally have used the system Navision
Salary of £22,000 - £25,000 pro rata
Flexible part time working pattern