Grafton Banks Finance are currently working with a growing commercial company with offices near Hastings to recruit a part time Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Reporting into the head of finance and working in a busy finance function you will be responsible for chasing payments and reducing aged debt. Working 24 hours a week either over 5 shorter days or 3 longer days on a day to basis you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with internal and external clients to facilitate settlement of outstanding bills in line with terms of business
- Dealing with, escalating and managing queries raised by clients through to conclusion
- Regular meetings and calls with Partners, portfolio holders and other stakeholders to agree actions and responsibilities
- Daily maintenance and noting of debtors’ ledger
- Checking and issuing of monthly statements and reminder letters
- Monthly debtor provisioning in line with policy
- Cash management; maximising collections, arranging refunds, transferring and reallocating
- Supporting the preparation of month-end tasks and delivery of reports
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in Credit Control and Sales ledger and be able to take responsible for chasing payments. You will need to have excellent communication skills and IT skills to be able to communicate effectively and process the financial information.
You will need to drive to reach the location. For your experience you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.